Below you’ll find current openings at the Bear Group. Get in touch to find out more.
Customer Service and Marketing Assistant
The Bear Group are looking for an ‘Customer Service and Marketing Assistant’ with a passion for events to join The Bear Group. The Bear Group own a portfolio of mass participation running events and manage events for clients. This new team member will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to the participants of multiple mass participation running events alongside the Bear Team.
The Bear Group is now in a high growth phase, so these are exciting times for you to join our team and come along this journey with us. This role is extremely varied, and the ideal candidate should be dynamic, driven, and possess a positive “can-do” attitude.
Full-time (40 hours/week) in our office @ Brownsbarn, Kingswood, Dublin, CO. Dublin D22 HX95
- Provide an excellent customer service experience in dealing with event queries via social media and email.
- Setting up and monitoring event registration pages.
- Assisting the events team with set up of participant lists.
- Assisting the marketing manager to update and edit website content.
- Formatting and publishing marketing content via email and social media.
- Supporting the marketing team with various tasks
- General event administrative duties as required.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Highly motivated and demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal formats
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Previous experience working within the event industry a plus.
What will You get in Return?
- Supportive & relaxed working environment
- Competitive Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience (€26k – €33K)
- Annual Leave of 21 Days per annum
Interested candidates should email their C.V and cover letter to email@example.com Subject Line of ‘’AATN: Customer Service and Marketing Assistantby Wednesday the 31st of May.
The Bear Group is an employer that provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €26,000.00-€33,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Driving License (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Customer Service and Marketing Assistant
Expected start date: 12/06/2023